Thursday, January 13, 2011

Sketchbook from Carrie--Gifts from Jeff


My friend Carrie gave me a handmade sketchbook for Christmas.  On the first page of it, I made a little painting of some gifts from my brother Jeff--a red silk box with an ornament in it, a little silver dish, and a little glass fish who loves to sit on the dish.  Then, I thought it would be fun to paint a little picture of the sketchbook with the painting.  So this is it!  It is now a card which I will be giving to Carrie. 

2 comments:

  1. Nice little watercolor of your treasures! I haven't used my sketchbook (that Carrie gave me) yet...I hope I can think of something to put in it that will be as clever as what you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I just rediscovered your blog again. You've been busy. I guess I better end my blogging hiatus!!

    ReplyDelete