Saturday, October 13, 2012

"Mistress of Darkness" Tattoos!


Halloween is coming up. I am ready for it and, thanks to my friend Nancy, I have some great "Mistress of Darkness"  tattoos (temporary, of course) to use.  They have hearts and black flowers and vines and black blood dripping down.  The picture above is my little painting of just one of them.  It was quite a challenge.  There's also a spider that I didn't even attempt to draw!  They will be great fun in the next couple of weeks.   When I made the "thank you" card for Nancy, I added this sketch is on the back:

The "blood" is really drippy.

4 comments:

  1. No other season during the year other than Halloween is represented by so many
    tattoo meanings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the link to the tattoo meanings, Tim....many ideas there!!!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, Celeste...today, I saw place all decked out for "Day of the Dead." It was fun, with a big doll (I mean really big) draped across the front of the building with a silver skull and a white lacey dress!!!

      Delete