Wednesday, January 2, 2013

January Show at Lane Gallery

Here's the very creative card for the January show at the Lane Gallery.  I love the whole feel of it!!!   I won't be able to be at the reception because I am still on the East Coast, but will be returning soon.  Hope my Portland friends can make the show.  If not, hope we can coordinate a time to visit together.

I am seeing lots of art, of course!  Spent some time today with "beloved friends" at the National Gallery of Art.  My "beloved friends" are paintings I try to see every time I come to DC.  I love how the people of the United States own so much really good work!  

1 comment:

  1. looking forward to your return...meanwhile, I will go to the Lane and see how everything is looking. I'm sure it is gorgeous! Glad you are having a great visit...see you soon :)

    ReplyDelete