Friday, June 1, 2018

TY Smith family

Peter, Louisa, Griffin and Sophia recently took a trip to the West Coast, including the San Juan Islands.  In Friday Harbor, they visited Palindaba Lavender and brought back some special lavender treats for me.  It was quite a bounty---lavender and chocolate candy bars, lavender sugar scrub, traditional lavender oil and a treatment stick that is a lavender balm.  All wonderful.  I particularly like the treatment stick which is a natural (and fragrant) antiseptic.  It is, as they say "ALL GOOD."  I don't think I had ever tasted lavender and chocolate bars before.  The white chocolate one was particularly tasty>

I made a little painting from the photograph of the farm that is on the Palindaba brochure as a thank you!!!!  And thanks, Smith family, for thinking of me when you were there.

No comments:

Post a Comment