Tuesday, July 9, 2019

CBD OIL FROM THE SMITHS

As many know, I have a big problem with one of my feet.  It feels numb almost all the time due to peripheral neuropathy.  I had thought for a long time about trying CBD oil, but never followed through.  For my birthday I got some CBD salve from the Smiths and also a good foot massage.  I have been trying it the salve for about a month.  It feels good, and I always love a foot massage, but I don't think it is really helping.

CBD comes from hemp, which I have sketched above.  I had to go on-line for a picture as I don't actually have any hemp.  Although it is related to marijuana, it is significantly different....mostly because it does not have THC.  THC is the ingredient that causes people using marijuana to feel high.  No high with CBD!   Just a comfortable foot treatment, even if it isn't an actual cure....a least, not for me.

Thank you, Louisa and Peter, for the thoughtfulness!   I have been paying more attention to the foot!



6 comments:

  1. Great post! I am actually getting ready to across this information, is very helpful my friend. Also great blog here with all of the valuable information you have. Keep up the good work you are doing here. cannabidiol

    ReplyDelete
  2. To help avoid such health risks, we can get an extract in the form of tincture. Learn more about side effects from taking cbd oil on this website.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is one of the world's oldest domesticated crops. In the early days, hemp was a vital crop in the U.S. During the 1700s, colonial farmers grew hemp mainly for its strong fiber.

    Cloud 9 Hemp

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all of us you actually realize what you are talking about! Bookmarked. Please also seek advice from my site =). We could have a hyperlink change contract between us! best CBD products

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much so that there are now dozens of unapproved clinical trials involving CBD and other Cannabinoids being conducted around the country. Delta 8 Gummies

    ReplyDelete
  6. The teenagers took CBD oil tablets to reduce their feelings of social anxiety and it showed promising results. Delta 8 Gummies Watermelon Supernova 250MG

    ReplyDelete