Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Go Nats! Velocity Solo Show


This is one of two snowpeople I did this year.  This one is a version of a Washington Nationals baseball player.  If you didn't know it by now, the won the World Series this year!

I have installed (with the help of Louisa and Peter Smith) a solo show of snowpeople in the conference room of Velocity Condominiums nearby.  Velocity is about two blocks from the Nationals baseball stadium, so I expect there are many Nationals fans there.

Tomorrow is a Wine Wednesday reception from 6-8:30 and I expect to be there talking about the various snowpeople and talking baseball.  Guests are invited.  I'll have some snowpeople cards for sale.

The solo show includes many of the snowpeople I have done over the years....for more than two decades! 

I'll post about the second snowperson I did this year in the next few days.  I just wanted this "Nat" to have a chance to shine....without melting!

No comments:

Post a Comment