Saturday, January 4, 2020

January 4 TY Louisa


I got a bunch of very creative stickers from "Santa" in my stocking.  I'm guessing Louisa put them there.  The one above is a woman's power symbol.  With flowery stuff instead of black in the design.  I just liked it, and used it as inspiration for my thank you card. I added the watery black background.  Some of the other ones were fun, too, like one that says "When I was your age, Pluto was a planet" and a couple of ones featuring Van Gogh.   One made me cry a little "The mountains are calling and I must go" because it reminded me of Howard....it's on the trail sign for his trail. 

There was more from Louisa and her family, including some magnets for poems about DC.  That should be entertaining.  The big gift was a book about Black Mountain College. I just didn't want to make a painting of it, but I love the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment