Wednesday, November 16, 2011

FIRE OF CREATIVITY!


So, OK...it is a very little fire, but very pretty.  A gift from my friend Celeste.  It has a label saying "creativity" and a quote "Allow me to explore new dimensions, discover new thoughts, ideas, and emotions."  I've been lighting it when I'm painting.  The painting above is from our sketching yesterday....glimpse of a "bouquet" of brushes arranged by Carrie, a japanese maple leaf, a pencil, a piece of newspaper, a blue alabaster globe from Italy, and the candle firing up our creative spirit.  You can see other results of yesterday's sketching session here.  Just me, Carrie, and Celeste.  Thank you, Celeste...I love the idea of firing up some creativity.

1 comment:

  1. Best sketch of the day in my opinion!
    You must have been on "Fire!" creatively speaking...:)

    ReplyDelete