Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Sketch day at my house


It's a lot of fun when you find out that your friends like the same thing you do.  Yesterday, I had a few friends sketch with me in my kitchen.  We all took out our sketchbooks and found that we all had the same brand and size.  They are "Aquabee Super Deluxe" and the size is 9" x 9."  We put them on the table and Celeste took this picture.  The red stickers on three are, I think, on newer ones.  I've had mine for quite a while, and it doesn't have that sticker....but is the same sketchbook exactly.  I especially like that it is made in Beaverton, right next door to me.  

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know that they are made in Beaverton....cool factoid! "The meeting after the meeting" is a high point of my week. Hope to meet Andy next time :)

    ReplyDelete