Thursday, November 29, 2012

New Labyrinths!!


Next month, I will  have a show of  labyrinths and snowmen at the Lane Gallery.  The theme is "Winterfest."  I hope you can join me at the reception on December 7 beginning at  6 PM.  The address is 2627 SE Clinton St in Portland.  If you want to know more, check out the website at www.gilalane.com

To get ready for the show, I have been exploring ways to make labyrinth paintings that will be more affordable than my first ones.  I realized that a lot of the time involved is in developing the design.  I decided to try four labyrinths that are the same design, but interpreted differently.  This is the first of that series.   I am really happy with it.  It is based on the Chartes labyrinth, which is the most well-known.

Hope to see my Portland friends at the reception!

No comments:

Post a Comment