Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Thank You, Virginia



Another nice tradition for my Christmas.....flowers from Virginia.  They are always lovely, and arrive just before Christmas so we can have them on the table for Christmas dinner. It definitely adds to the festivities!  This year's were especially lovely and had lots of pine greenery to add to the smells of the holiday.  I don't if it is evident, but I painted it front and back...just so I could give it more space!  When folded, the left side with the candle is on the front.

Virginia also sent me another surprise, but I didn't make a painting....maybe next year.  It is a beautiful little Christmas tree with snowman ornaments!  Those were adorable  It was just right because I was feeling a little sorry for myself that I didn't have a tree.....then, a tree arrived, and it is small enough for my townhouse.  I will love it for years.  Virginia is generous is so many ways, and so thoughtful. I am grateful to have her in my life.

1 comment:

  1. Your thank you note paintings are always delightful, Carolyn! Sweet to hear about the many thoughtful people in your life, too.

    ReplyDelete