Friday, July 24, 2015

Thank You, Sue





One of the hardest things about moving from Portland Oregon to Washington DC was losing the sort of week to week contact I had with my friends in Portland.  Thanks to Sue Pike, and many other welcoming people in Capitol Hill Village, I have found people who I love to call friends.  Sue and I are in the Cinephiles group and like to go to movies together.

She has been travelling a lot lately and just returned from a trip to South Africa.  I am anxious to hear about that.  Before she got too busy with her travels, she took me to Hank's Oyster Bar on Pennsylvania Avenue to help me celebrate my birthday.  I had heard good things about Hank's, and it was everything I thought it would be.  We had a great table, great service and the food was fabulous.  It was an evening to remember.

Thanks, Sue, not only for the dinner, but for the welcome as a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment