Saturday, August 20, 2016

New neighbors!


I have new neighbors and invited them over for wine and cheese a couple of weeks ago.  Rob and Laura are easy to get along with, and we had a nice chat on my patio.  When they arrived, they presented me with sunflowers and a bottle of wine.  It was almost as if they already knew me!

I told them I would like to make a painting of the flowers, but I got busy with other things. I still wanted to make a painting, so I did this little one, pretty much as a memory painting.  I did it on a notecard which I will take to them....no need to get the post office involved.

The flowers were pretty for a (busy) week, the wine was great, and the company even better.  I hope we will have other relaxing times together.  I think they will be great neighbors.

No comments:

Post a Comment