Monday, April 11, 2011

Fine Arts and Craft Show

The First Unitarian Church Arts and Crafts Show was a big success for me.  I don't know how much I made, but I sold a big painting and several small ones and  cards.  I had many friends stop by, and I loved that.  This is a picture of me and Celeste in front of my display, which was dependent on her grids.  It was I good show, and I made lots of good connections....and new friends for the Plum Gallery and for me.  I am so glad I did it, but I missed my friend Jim who died Wednesday.  He was going to help me set up on  Thursday and was a good promoter of what I am doing,  It was totally unexpected, so it was especially hard.  Life is fragile--hug your loved ones.  And make whatever art is first in your heart. One good thing is that he recently completed three new major paintings aobut the cycle of life.  Who knew? 

No comments:

Post a Comment