Thursday, January 17, 2019

Thank you Sophia


Sophia knows how I love games and she does, too  She and I sometimes go together to the Capitol Hill Village games group and we have a good time.  It is mostly older people, but she gets right into the game, and they love her and her very spirited participation.   Sometimes she even brings friends.

For a Christmas gift, of course Sophia gave me a game.  It is called Arboretum.  Yes, it is about trees.  Very diverse trees, such as this purple one called Jacaranda.  I have to admit that I haven't played it yet, but I did read the rules and it sounds intriguing.  You have to draw cards and play them in such a way that leads you through a path in the arboretum.  Maybe Sophia and I will play it the next time she is at my house after school,

1 comment:

  1. Jacarandas are all over San Diego and are gorgeous in bloom! How fun to play with Sophia!

    ReplyDelete