Friday, January 8, 2016

Graziella


During my recent trip to California, I had the good fortune to stay a few nights in Sacramento with my friend Kathy Jensen.  Kathy and I have known each other since high school and so it is a special friendship.  I usually don't have the opportunity to stay with her when I visit, so this was a real treat. We had breakfast together, re-connected later in the day, and generally just enjoyed our time together.

Kathy had recently adopted Graziella, who is a very interesting cat.  She is a rescue cat and was thought to be a male because most tabby cats are male.  When Kathy first got her, and took her to the vet, Grazie was determined to be female.  She is very beautiful, and knows it.  My little painting does not do her justice.

I made this little cat painting for my thank you note to Kathy.

No comments:

Post a Comment