Thursday, December 10, 2020

NURSE SNOWPERSON 2020!!!!

 


For several years I have made a little painting of a snowperson and used it for my holiday cards that I print myself.  Most years, it commemorates things like a new grandchild or my travels, but this year I could not resist something dealing with a snowperson in a mask.  As I thought about it, I realized the true heroes of the year are health care providers...particularly  nurses. 

I hope that people who get the cards enjoy it,  The wording on the inside is:

The coronavirus-19 is frightful
But staying inside is "rightful" 
and
Since we've no place to go
Let it snow!
Let it snow!
Let it snow!

I used "Jokerman" font but that is not available for this blog.  I had to make up the word "rightful," but I kind of like it.


1 comment:

  1. Love your masked snow person as well as your poem. Thank you for your art, Carolyn. It helps light the darkness.

    ReplyDelete