Tuesday, December 29, 2020

TY JAN

 

My friend Jan sent me a very thoughtful Christmas gift of two frames for pictures of my two grandchildren that I "found" this year--Violet and Roland.   She included the scrabble letters for their names so they will match two that I already had of Griffin and Sophia.  She wrapped these new ones in a beautiful plaid cloth. 

I didn't make a painting of the frames as would be my usual "thank you" card...because I don't have the photos yet. But they are on the way.  

I had a lot of fun with the plaid because I decided to do it completely freehand.  It is a little what I call "wonky" but I enjoyed doing it and I think it has a certain charm.  My photo is a little "off" too, but I think that contributes to the "charm."

Thank you, Jan.....the frames mean a lot to me as does your friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment