Thursday, February 4, 2021

TY GRIFFIN


 It's February and I am still doing my thank you notes.  It is fun for me and a challenge to decide how to visually show my gifts.  For instance, Griffin gave me two containers of ice cream--one peach and one raspberry with chocolate chips.  I didn't want to paint ice cream containers, so I made the decision to do a little painting of peaches.  I can think about doing the raspberries another time.  Griffin knows I love ice cream!    

Griffin also came over to help me with "winterizing" my patio furniture and sweeping the patio.  I don't have a storeroom, a basement, or a garage....so it is a challenge,  A painting of my cleaned-up patio wouldn't be very interesting actually.  The peaches were, I think, a good choice.

Thanks Griffin....I never pass on a chance to eat ice cream!   I haven't even shared it!

1 comment: