Friday, January 29, 2021

TY BLUMS!

 


No, I didn't get a vineyard from the Blums.  I did get a vineyard product, though....specifically Pride Mountain wines!   How nice, and what a great connection.  This little painting (on a thank you card) was made from a photo I pulled off the website.  Clearly, it was taken in Fall and reminds me of how the hills turn golden and the vines are heavy in Northern California that time of year. 

The wines are very good, of course!  I have opened two bottles so far.  One to celebrate 2021 and one to celebrate a new President.  

I also got ornaments from Violet and Roland.  Violet did a three-dimensional one and I tried to reflect that in the thank you card:


That was fun!

And Roland sent a wooden robot:

What fun to have these special ornaments that I can use every year.

The Blum family helped me have a great Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment