Friday, May 20, 2022

THANKS TO THE BLUMS


Mother's Day celebrations expanded for me when I learned that Max Blum, the baby I gave up for adoption in 1969, was matched to me with a DNA test.  We learned about our relationship in March 2020.  We set up regular zoom calls to get to know each other and that was fun.  Even better, I was able to visit in June 2021 at their home in Santa Rosa, California, and meet him, his wife Sally (an actual California winemaker) and my grandchildren Violet and Roland.  Max is a designer.  It is all very very special!  I know "very very" is a writing no-no, but I can't resist.

This year they sent me some flowers in a nice vase that looks hand made.  Of course, I had to do a small watercolor card and send it.  Thank you, Blum family!.  I also got a very fun card.

No comments:

Post a Comment