Monday, May 23, 2022

TY SOPHIA

 



Still more flowers on Mother's Day.  This is a bouquet from Trader Joe's that Sophia brought to me...along with a bagel from "Call Your Mother," a neighborhood bake shop.  I put the flowers in a special vase that my mother bought for me when she had her first visit with Louisa.  We were in Vancouver BC then.  My mom aka "Gammy" would have been totally enchanted with Sophia...maybe even more than she was with Louisa and Jen. We'll never know as she died in 1993.  As you can tell, I still reflect on her on Mother's Day.  I feel sad that she didn't get to meet Max.  

The hearts are on a tablecloth I had on the table.  It really has hearts all over it, but I just included a few on this little thank you card.  

Thank you Sophia!


1 comment:

  1. What wonderful celebration of Mother’s Day. In their absence we all should find ways to lift up our mother’s spirit.

    ReplyDelete